Learning from the Horses
An unconventional and unforgettable experiential learning opportunity for individuals or teams. By pairing humans with horses for a variety of facilitated activities, participants gain clear, immediate insights into which of their practices are effective, and which ones are not.
Feel your confidence and leadership grow in the course of the day. This is not therapy—we are not mental health professionals. There is no riding involved—only groundwork. The therapeutic benefits come from spending time with these gentle creatures who don’t care what your title is; they care how you lead them. Come immerse yourself in this amazing experience and see for yourself.
Looking to get away from it all for a day? Do you enjoy spending time outdoors in a peaceful setting? Do you want to take your team or group of friends to a place where you can have a unique experience of your own creation?
Gather your group of up to 20 people and come to the farm. We will warmly welcome you. Choose from a variety of activities to plan your day, including:
- A farm-to-table brunch prepared onsite and made with fresh ingredients from the farm, or a catered meal from a local restaurant
- A scavenger hunt to find interesting features around our 22 acres
- A guided tour of our 1860’s farm to learn the history, meet the animals, and see how our farm works
- Relax and visit on the deck, under the trees, around the bonfire, or in the barn’s hayloft, or hold a team meeting/retreat in any of those spaces
- Spend time petting and enjoying our horses, mini donkeys and goats up close
We’ll have baby goats born in the late spring and will be offering the highly-acclaimed and popular Goat Yoga sessions starting then. Stay tuned for dates!
Collect from what’s in season around the farm and enjoy a crafting project. Featuring items grown in our garden, collections from the trees and plants, or scented items made with goat’s milk and essential oils. Availability is limited and based on the season, so check back often for featured workshops!
Interested in Booking a Date?
Contact us below in order to get started
Wicked Walnut Farm, North Branch, MI