Not Your Traditional Team Building
interactive workshops by leadquine
Taking Blinders Off Your Team—Advancing Team Interactions
Give your team an opportunity to dedicate time to improving their interactions and culture. This course provides core principles for discussion and application to your team’s unique circumstances. The interactive itinerary includes activities and action plans to create your team’s collective and individual roadmap to greater success. A range of topic modules can be chosen, based on desired outcomes and time allotted. Activities designed to engage your team reveal first-hand how their hard-wiring both helps and hinders them. Topic areas include:
- Understanding your hard-wired communication style
- How we accept ideas (or don’t)
- Managing conflict
- Increasing effective communication
- Embracing differing work styles
- Increasing appreciation for our diversity of styles & approaches
- Discovering the devil in the details
Think, Speak & Act like a Leader
What does it take to be successful in today’s workplace? Having the job title and the corner office aren’t enough. Even having expert technical skills will only take you so far. This course is designed to help you master the skills necessary to BE the leader, manager, and team member your company needs you to be. No matter if you are new to your position, aspiring to a promotion, or the CEO of the company, this course will challenge you to attain new levels of essential interaction skills. Offered as a two-day course, open enrollment for individuals is available in our scheduled sessions. Onsite classes for teams or individuals from the same company are available for booking. While we strongly recommend this as a two-day or four half-day course, modules are available to be customized for a half-day or one-day experience. Course topics include:
- Relationship management
- Nature vs. Nurture
- Building strategic relationships
- Influence Mapping
- Distinguish your public life from your private life
- Mind the (generation) gaps
- Disrupting toxic meeting culture
Speak like a leader
- A wrinkle in time management
- Create your personalized road map
Designed as the “next level” course building on skills developed in “Think, Speak & Act like a Leader”, this two-day course drills down into specific areas of leadership. We concentrate on skill sets that create some of the biggest challenges as leaders seek to grow in their management roles, based on real experiences and feedback.
In order to make the content as relevant as possible, we work with you to provide examples of real-life challenges in your business, past or present, which we customize into fully-developed Case Studies for the group to address.
The workshop focuses on how managers can gain a leading edge by shifting communication dynamics and incorporating project management tools.
- “The Coaching Leader”
- Connecting with your Audience
- The Planning Cycle
- Agile Project Management tools
- Proven techniques for more accurate time estimation
- Accountability Tools
Using the Case Studies, your team has the chance to apply these proven techniques during the workshop to fine tune what works best for them.
In today’s climate of increasing automation and a crowded field of competitors, help your team stand out. Through detailing and examining your group’s customer experience process, you will be able to identify ways to make improvements. In taking a look at internal customer service, many companies realize they really have nothing in place for being intentional about making sure we take care of one another inside of the organization as well. Your team will leave this workshop with a clear, simple action plan to get them well on their way to making small changes that have big impact.
- Understanding the customer experience from the customer perspective
- Understanding internal customer service
- Identifying gaps and how to fill them
- Creating lasting impact on both fronts
Lead like a Woman
In today’s political and cultural climate, more and more women are embracing our inherently unique style of leadership. We are slowly becoming more willing to speak out against our aggressors, and our voices are growing stronger. As women, we are acutely aware of some of the challenges that are uniquely faced by women as they enter, advance in, and manage the workplace. And some of us want and need a female-only space where we can explore these topics together.
This course is designed for women at any stage of their professional career. We’ll address a wide range of challenges faced by many women in the workplace, and explore ways to use our natural abilities and gifts to overcome them. This is not a men-bashing session to simply air grievances. It’s a space in which we can share experiences and best practices around a variety of topics with the goal of problem-solving, supporting, and respecting differences.
This workshop was designed as a retreat experience. Topics include the following and will be customized based on the audience as needed:
- Embracing your values
- Understanding what motivates you and learning to act on it
- How our self-talk rules our minds, motivations, and actions
- Growing in confidence
- Creating clear boundaries and seeking balance
- How we present ourselves
- Using our #MeToo experiences to fuel our growth
- Creating your personal plan of action
We recommend groups plan this workshop as a retreat experience that includes one night away from it all. While the content lasts one full day, we advise breaking it up over two days to allow for time to reflect and build community together outside of the session.
Why do people say what they say? Why do they do what they do, the way they do it? How are you and your colleagues hard-wired? Why does it matter??
Food for Thought combines great food (of your choosing with our recommendations) with astonishing insights to answer those questions. This is a memorable and fun experience for your team that gives a whole new meaning to the term “Working Lunch”! Entertaining questions and scenarios will guide your group through the courses of the meal in a way that creates serious insights along with lots of laughs.
Present Your Best
Do your presentations always hit the mark? Are you as clear and concise as you can be? Do you feel your confidence crash as your heart rate goes up?
Everyone can improve their ability to speak in public and make stronger presentations with more confidence and impact. With recorded, incremental practice, participants will see their own progress in adopting new presentation skills and styles over the duration of the course. Topics include:
- Practical ways to manage anxiety and nerves
- Define your purpose, know your audience, and connect them
- Increase credibility and create buy-in
- Find your voice—matching your presentation style to your audience
- Learn to handle the unexpected
- Visuals should aid you, not overpower you
- Designing the outline of any presentation
- PowerPoint do’s and don’ts
- Engage, engage, engage
- Executive presence (whether you’re an executive or not)
Request Workshop Information
DO YOU HAVE INTEREST IN Interactive Workshops?
Wicked Walnut Farm, North Branch, MI